6/1/11

Spider Commercial

Do you remember the Mr. Timn in Candyland video?  Well the same applies to this post.

Have you ever been watching TV?

 (Ya Duh!)

 Waiting in anticipation for your show to come back on, getting annoyed at the commercials because they seem completely unnecessary.   

When suddenly, something like this comes on.


From:  Youtube

(My favorite part is when you think the guy's done hitting the phone and he just smacks it one more time just for good measure.)

One second you're sitting there impatient and bored and the next you're laughing your head off.  Right about now you're probably thinking, "Oh my gosh this creepy girl just posted about a really lame commercial."  But hey, what can I say?  I'm easily amused.

I have learned two very important things from this video.  First, never make a picture of a big harry spider your screen saver.  And second, I think that we can safely say that for future reference 3D phones are not the best idea.

4 comments:

  1. I love how he wipes off his shoe after hitting the "spider". Some commercials are just worth watching over and over. =D

    ~ Miss Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    That's funny. I like the freecreditreport(dot)com commercials. The ones before they were replaced.
    Btw, I got my earrings,
    Thanks,

    Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I saw that one!!

    I loved it!! :)

    I also like the one about the Orville's popcorn box...have you seen it? It's funny :)

    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete