1/1/11

BOOK OF THE MONTH!!!! Wow, I'm way too exited about this.

Ok, so here's the dealyo.  I love reading so much I'm going to tell you a story about one of the many awesome ideas I have for this blog.  This will be a lot funnier if you picture it as a scene from a daytime soap, and if both characters are on the verge of tears and look randomly far off into the middle distance.

Hmmmm, what should I post on my blog? 

You can post any thing you want. (wimpers and takes deep breath)

But I just don't know. (starts to break down, but fans herself and regains composure)

Just think, Midg. I know deep in my heart that you can do it.

Well, I like to read.  I know! (looking up with a burst of courage.) I could give people 5 books to chose from and people get one week to vote on the one they would like me to read and review.  The one with the most votes wins.  (a look of relief and a hopeful smile spread across her face. End scene.)

Ok, did I mention I am overly dramatic. So, that's what you do.  You, the readers will have one week to vote on a book, then I, the writer, will have two weeks to read it.  When I post my review, I will offer the next selection for you to vote on and so on and so on.  This months books are....... drum roll please...

Gullivers Travels
by Jonathan Swift

Crazy Love
by Francis Chan

Sense and Sensibility
by Jane Austen

The Wizard of Oz
by L. Frank Baum
and

Little Women   
by Louisa May Alcott
 

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome midg!
    Okay, my vote goes for... Little Women! :)

    See you soon!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Midg!!! :D
    I vote for CRAZY LOVE!!!
    Kidgy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Midg! I love your blog! Goodness! And you can too write stuff! Silly head. Anyway. Read Crazy love. You can borrow it from me. Its amazing. AMAZING. I love it. Also I love your blogs colors so you! I can't wait to see you! I miss you!!!!!!

    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Megan, go for little women. ;)

    ReplyDelete