3/13/11

I'M BACK!!! MOOHAHAHAHA

 In case you didn't know that was me doing an evil laugh.  Ok, so I know I haven't posted for a really long time, but I have some semi-good, yet kind of  pathetic, explanations.  Now to make sure I don't go that long without posting again we shall take a moment of silence to shun my awful computer skills.........Wow!  That was amazing.  I have been enlightened.  Can I get an AMEN (preferably in a southern preacher accent)?  If someone just walked into the room giving you a really weird look because you were just shunning the computer and then breaking out in a random AMEN, simply tell that person (who obviously should be tickled more often) that you are simply embracing your inner weirdness.  Anyhoo, sorry.  I can get off topic very easily.  These are the three main reasons why I haven't posted  since January.


1. For some reason the parental control setting on our computer wouldn't let me go to my sign in page, but it took us about three weeks to figure that out! (my family is not the most technologically gifted).

2. When it finally would let me go to the sign in page I was putting the wrong e-mail address in for about a month. (as you can see I have inherited my family's technological issues).

3. I have school management problems.  Don't get me wrong.  School is very important and I do get good grades, but I have this problem ya see, whenever I pick up a book I read for about 2-5 hours straight.  I even forget to eat (so, if I ever go an a diet all I need to do is read for a couple of days and poof!
I'm a toothpick) I call it the "readers' diet", get it like "Readers' Digest". Hahahaha (I also have the annoying habit of laughing at my own jokes).

So please comment about anything: your goldfish, your neighborhood hobo, or even your neighborhood's hobo's  goldfish.  I'll post again soon.

Yours truly, MIDGY and or MIDG,(either one is politically correct).

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny Midgy!!! :) "(who should obviously be tickled more often)"

    I love you to the moon and back (in a non-romantic way, of course).
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Finally!!! Great post!!! oh since you wanted me to comment on something random um....lets see oh you really need to head over to mine or widgys blog and read about the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and you totally just did like a cow laugh... Because you said 'MOOhahahah' so yeah. Evil laughter is like this: "Mwahahahahahah'.

    But, no biggie. :)

    hehehehehe--oh wait.. MOOhahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one of the coolest yet randomest people I have ever met. As far as i can remember back you are the first coolest yet randomest person i have ever met. and Kaylee is right you need to go to one of our blogs and comment on the Challenge post...or you can go and post on both of ours the same comment. oh and Amen (in the southern preacher accent) :)

    I love you (in a non-romantic way)
    ~Widgy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so i just commented a very long comment but it didn't save so i have to do it all over agian :(
    You are one of the coolest and randomest people i have ever met. (Cut some out here) you need to go to my and or Kaylee's blog and comment. (Cut more out)

    I love you (in a non-romantic way)
    ~Widgy

    ReplyDelete