3/14/11

RANDOM: THE RESULTS (and more)

 So remember when I did a post on getting all the cosmetic stuff you use and putting it in a bowl?  Well, it worked! Even after I diluted it, it still smelled really strong.
Now, on to more important maters. Today I was cleaning out my sock drawer (I have a lot of awesome socks) and there was one at the bottom (only one) that I had never seen before.  Now you're probably thinking 'Midg why are you wasting my time with this story?' Well, for two reasons.
1: I had just had a bottle of Pepsi and went rollerskating, so my adrenalin is way up. 
2: This was seriously the most comfortable sock in the world.    
I was freaking out about it because I love socks, I mean it was soft and cushy.  It.  Was.  EPIC (and If I say it was epic I'm serious, because personally I think people say epic way to much and I only use it on very special occasions such as this)   

3 comments: