4/21/11

Dear God I'm kinda VERY ready for Summer.

Right now I want to support global warming (like buy a few hairspray cans, go to the park and whaalaah, it's 5 degrees warmer.)  Ok it doesn't work like that and God wants us to be good stewards of the earth, but I want to wear shorts (but not short shorts :) in April.  Is that too much to ask?  And don't even get me started on the School work.  I mean this is the time of year when you just get exhausted from all the school.  

So when you get the "Summer is so close, but yet so far" blues think of the....


Polar Bears (That's right.  I went there.)

from google
from google
from google

OR...


Getting good grades and not failing school which will eventually lead to becoming a hobo.  (This is serious stuff people!)

from google
from google


I hope you have learned three VERY important things from this post first: Global warming is a hoax, second: The school year needs to be shorter, and third: That baby polar bears are freakishly CUTE.


By you Internet users.




1 comment:

  1. HaHa. That was so funny Melissa! Can't wait to see you later today ;)

    ReplyDelete