4/27/11

Mr. Timn in CANDYLAND.

First off I'm just going to say that you have to have the right type of humour for this video you'll either think that it's the funniest thing ever or "Wow I can't believe this creepy girl on the Internet posted this equally creepy video."  But even if you don't think it's funny (No Worries) That doesn't mean you're a wet blanket it just means that you don't laugh at the same weird things I do.  Ok to the video! 

Enjoy!

Mr. Timn in CANDYLAND.
from:  JulianSmith.tv


Thanks for wasting your precious time watching this hilarious, yet pointless video.  Don't go changing (I don't really know what that means I just heard it on a movie.)  See ya.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA wow I love this. And I don't even know why........

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHHAHA oh my gosh.
    i watched it twice.
    "do i LOOK like a lady?"
    "i'm indesciseve i'll get back to you on that."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm gonna get me some of that ice cream.... BOY!"

    hahaha I love julian smith videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Come on pretty boy, let's get Physicals." "I think you mean, let's get Physical." "After we get Physical, boy, you're gonna need a Physical, BOY."

    Wow priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you like this face? want to take a picture? send it to someone...close??

    ReplyDelete