4/25/11

Wow Da Midg!

Oh My Goodness a.k.a. OMG (to people who have figured out that you can, in fact, abbreviate words when you text) I totally blanked out on the "Book Of The Month" thing (you're all probably thinking "Wow Da Midg"!)  So to make it up to you I will show you this picture of an adorable baby owl.

from google

Ok.  I guess that doesn't quite cut it (but hay you got to admit that is one cute owl) so this is what I have decided to do.  After much deep thought and consideration I have come to the conclusion that I shall not start doing the "Book Of The Month" until America's children are set FREE!  In other words I'm not going to start until school gets out because I have a whole bunch of tests coming up and I don't really fancy flunking school.  So I will have an announcement when my school gets out so you'll know when it starts.

Oh and B.T.W.  Marissa from "Outside the Lines" and Megan from "Me {that's all I have to be}" and I from the blog  that you are currently reading are going to be doing another Vlog, so comment your questions.  Please.  Pretty please.  Pretty please with ice cream on top (unless you're lactose intolerant) then you may say with ummmmm pie on top?  No.  Doesn't work as well.  

Stay out of trouble with the police (or any other law enforcement agencies.)

Bye.

5 comments:

  1. LOL That's a very cute owl! And I love this post.. it's random and hilarious. :D So I have a question for the vlog... what do you think of orlando bloom? hehehehehehe sorry I just had to say that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are like the funniest randomist person ever and the pic is so cute. I agree with krista's question :) sorry but it is just really funny! another question....... Um.......if you ever won a give a way what was your favorite prize? random? i know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. I've seen a baby owl up close before. It was a summer program at our old library. One time someone brought a horse and you got to ride it in the parking lot. :) SOOOO CUUTTTEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I had a question for the vlogs, do any of you like Taylor Swift?

    ReplyDelete