4/18/11

Help stop the short shorts epidemic!

So, I have a hard time finding shorts.  Does anybody else, or is it just me?  Because in today's society girls' shorts look more like undies:
from google

I mean look at that! (My butt feels tight from just looking at it.)  Now I'm not saying that people who wear these kinds of shorts are bad; it's just that stores need to sell pants that don't double as a speedo. (Ok that was an overstatement, but hey!  Did it make you laugh?)  And the worst part is, it gets harder the older you get.  I mean you could wear short shorts when you were like 9, but by the age of 12 they just start to look ridiculous.  But wait!  There is hope, my friends (and those of you who have no idea who I am and think I'm a total weirdo, but hay! I'm ok with that.)  I call it sneeking into the boys' section to get these:

from google


Hallelujah

*
Hallelujah

*
Hallelujahhhhhhhhhh! 


Now, bear with me here.  These shorts are just the right length and are really comfortable, and surprisingly, look really good with t-shirts. (Although, you don't have to get them in bright orange.) But make sure you get a small size 'cause you don't want your pants falling down. (Well, at least I hope you don't 'cause that would be really weird!) So, spread this message, and together we can stop the short shorts epidemic.  (Your butt will thank you.) 

Shh! This is Megan from Me. {that's all I have to be}. I just hacked midgy's account and made her this button. Share and post to help stop short shorts! ;)
love ya midg, you're awesome! -Meggie

Photobucket

                            

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Melissa. You make me laugh. totally sharing with my bloggie followers. (all most typed fools... ? haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I am not alone!!
    I have trouble finding shorts that are still slightly fashionable but not too short. For me it's either super baggy and ugly or waaay too short. I wore a lot more skirts this summer. :D
    Blessings,
    Britts

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! Megan Kristine Madison! HOWLER (how dare you steel that car.) get it Harry Potter hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan just hacked into my account (I feel so violated.) :)-love you in a nonromantic way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa. that was so funny when you called me... ;)

    ReplyDelete