5/1/11

Harry Potter and the Eight Trailers

Ahhhhhhh!  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 trailer came out on Wednesday.  The actual movie comes out on July 15 (so close, but yet so far.)  So, I thought I would put all the trailers together and make one BIG post (I know geeky right.)  So here you go.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
from:  Youtube


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
from:  Youtube


Wow!  You must be a BIG Harry Potter fan if you actually sat down and watched all of these trailers.  Kudos to you!  I now present you with Bragging rights.

Good bye my fellow Muggles.



2 comments:

  1. I just watched all of them ;)
    you should have put the puppet pals, harry potter in 5 seconds, and the tiny ball of light one on here too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, but I thought it was already long enough. I'll do that in another post.

    ReplyDelete