5/21/11

"Supposedly" the World is Ending Today

I thought I should just let you know the world is "supposedly" ending today (I guess the whole 2012 thing was all for nothing.) 


J.K.
from: Google



Darn, and just when the weather was starting to get nice too. 
Personally I think its just as likely for the world to end today as it is any other day because the Bible specifically says that it will come like a thief  in the night (I don't know about you but I don't schedule when I get robbed.)  So yeah there it is yep I for one am going to listen a lot more closely to what God says and not some creepy people who have way to much time on there hands.  I think it's really funny how so many people, even Christians, have so many different "theories" on the Apocalypse when God wrote it down plan and simple in Revelations (OK maybe not so simple.)  But hey, maybe the point is "we're  not supposed  to know everything, sometimes God just wants us to have a little faith."  I mean, its really good to educate your self on the facts (God loves that) but don't get so caught up in knowing every thing that you forget God is all knowing and he will take care of you.  Everything is going to be all right, just breathe.


OK.  That's my sermon (and all gods children said aaamen.)


Now moooving on to more humerus matters (and yes I know I put three O's in moooving and no, not humerus like the bone, and yes I do insist on putting something funny in every post or at least something I think is funny.)

Does any body else find it funny that when you follow a blog your called a follower (it's probably just me and my ummm well... Interesting mind.)  It sounds like where all joining each others cults.  I mean why don't they call us fans or supporters or home dogs.  OK don't make fun of me I've had a long day (oh fine I allow you to laugh at me for five seconds  1,2,3,4,5 OK times up!) 


Happy dooms day.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Couldn't agree with you more. =D Hahahaha, home dogs, that's hilarious. I agree with the followers thing too... LOL we're joining each others cults! Wow.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they should call us home dogs. "you have 130 home dogs."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said in the beginning of the post about Jesus coming like a thief in the night is exactly what my bestfriend told me! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete