5/2/11

Portrait Contest Entry :: Bff's

This was my friends and I:
Did you hear about the portrait contest? Are you going to enter it? Should I enter this picture?
It was lots of fun when we went crazy at Nicole's church taking completely random pictures and pretending to be models and using Megan's camera, after we were done practicing dance (of course). And that brings me to say that we are completely weird. Oh well.

Anywho, the picture above is the one I'm entering in the Portrait contest here:


Note: this post was written on request by Megan (because Midg is computerly handicapped and doesn't know how to enter contests ;]), but I'm pretty sure that these words would have come from her mouth too, and I tried to write it in her writing voice. She did in fact take the picture though! And I love you midgy, even if you ARE computerly challenged. ;)

2 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful photo. Love the lighting and the flowers in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, In this case it's my friends and me. But you're so right. That is something I would say and I am computerly challenged.

    ReplyDelete