12/26/11

The 26th

I hope you all had a great Christmas.  Mine was full of Movies, Light looking (don't know if thats a word), and a really good Christmas eve serves.

This year I got my very own camera, but not just any camera a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS.
Her name is Elphaba (my camera not me.........just clearing that up:)

So to try it out today (the 26th)  Megan, Marissa, and I all terrorized the town square (and boulevard.)  Taking pictures of everything in site.

Here's a recap of are day.
Midg:  Guys it's not focusing.
Marissa:  Is it on Micro?
Midg:  Ye.......Ummm......Oh.


(Use after months of them siting by your bed.)

Megan and Marissa's feet



¡Hola!
(As you can see I'm bilingual:)

Okay, I know it's creepy but it was a memorable part are trip.


Midg:  Hey guys look at this picture.
Marissa and Megan:  Oh puddle.


Scary ally

The coolest car ever!

Ugly Unique brick wall.

Marissa:  Ahhhhhhhh!
Midg:  What are you doing?
Marissa:  Scaring the birds away so they don't poop on us.

After we got done taking pictures we walked back to my house made (and ate) cookies, watched the last five minuets of a spanish soap opera and explained to Megan who the Kardashians are
(what can I say we're homeschooled.)


All in all the 26th was an awesome day.


-What are you doing now that Christmas is over?

7 comments:

  1. Kardashians. Yeahhhhh, so homeschooled (but I am too, so what can I say?). Love the camera! Very nice pictures, and I love the angles. Angles are so fun. (:
    //
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so creepy... WHAT?! I've seriously never heard of them. Also, this made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT PICTURE CREEPS ME OUT!
    haha oh megan. (:
    Today was so fun! We'll have do terrorize the town more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post!!! AHHh Thats so exciting that you got your own camara!!! You will have to show it to me some time! Oh and awesome pictures! Oh and I love the name!!
    Oh and Ireally Really really really really really miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha funny that you mention that car, when I was a young'en I dreamed night and day of cruising all across America in a VW beetle. No joke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your shots of the pavement! I'm a new follower. You can check out my blog if you like :D

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete