12/15/11

Quirks

Pronounced |kwərk|
noun
 a peculiar behavioral habit his distaste for travel is an endearing quirk.


We all got 'em:  biting nails, chewing your hair.......


Some people think they're annoying, but I think they make someone unique and lovable.
Personally, I have some "interesting" ones.

Pencils

I'm constantly loosing them.  They just disappear.  So, a couple years ago I just started putting them in my ponytail or messy bun, but unfortunately there is one flaw to this.  I forget I put them there, then franticly look around the room thinking "I could have sworn I was just holding it."  Thankfully if I'm at school my trusty friend, Whitney, kindly informs me (while laughing) "Um Midg, do you happen to be looking for the one on your head?"  If I'm not at school then I end up either:  (A) hopelessly looking around until I happen to look in the mirror or (B) scratch my head in frustration, and then feel it in my hair.



Singing in the rain and any where else, for that matter

I will, and do, break out into song everywhere (not necessarily good or on key. :)  It's like living in a musical.  I love singing about my family, friends, even about food.  But the best is singing camp songs at the top of you lungs while skipping down the sidewalk with some good friends.

Those are just a couple of my many of quirks.  (It's ok if you think I'm weird now.....or even more-so than you already did.)  What are some of your funny and unique quirks?

So long farewell, Auf Wiedersehen goodnight..........goodbye, goodbye, GOODBYE!



2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this post midg! The pencil thing made me laugh!! I Love breaking out into song too! its so fun :) Happy Thursday!
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete