12/17/11

Photos

Yesterday my good friends Megan and Nicole were kind enough to take pictures with me while facing  the bitter December cold (cold, but yet no snow):  Megan's sister and my other good friend Marissa was kind enough to let me use her cannon powershot 14.meg (I desperately want one.) 

These are some of the photos I took.......



I had to lay on the ground for this one while enduring laughter from Megan and Nicole (:
(as you can see I'm kinda obsessed with the whole (: thing right know)


Love of beauty is taste.  The creation of beauty is art.
                                                     -Ralph Waldo Emerson

If that's true, then God is the bestist artist in my book.

(:

p.s.  If you're wondering why all the pics say "Brianne" on them it's cause it's me middle name.  
(Oh no.  My secret has been revealed.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment