12/20/11

The Gangs Christmas Party

This is The Gang
(so if I ever refer to "The Gang" these are the people I mean.)

(from left to right)

Me, Becca, Kaylee, Marissa, Krista, Nicole, Whitney, and Megan.
We always have tuns of fun together and are constantly laughing until we are in danger of breaking a rib.


(No.  I do not know what exactly, Becca is doing to Whit.)

As you can see we love each other very much:)
Every year we have a Christmas party with Games, Movies, Food, and Secret Santa (I got Whitney.)

 For some reason I brought a Santa hat which inspierd what I like to call........

Santa and his (hers) Raindeer Family Portrait.
(Wow I love my friends!)

This has to be my favorite picture of The Gang all together.

What crazy things do you do with your friends?

Pictures taken by Megan's camera (It's a smart camera:)

Ta,ta for now.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's awesome! (I need to find another word to use, don't I?) I'm going to a Christmas type part tonight. With a white elephant. We'll see how it goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love the last picture. Its my favorite. (:

    ReplyDelete